17 METRES OF ELEGANCE - the luxury Hanse575
For the tenth anniversary, Adriatic Challenge is proud to present new exclusive fleet member
Modern yacht design and luxurious elegance combined with uncompromising functionality. HANSE 575 is the perfect cruiser, but also the fastest cruising yacht in its class.
Thanks to the ‚Easy Sailing Concept‘, you can set sail, tack and even reef from the helm – it‘s all so effortless.
Equipped with water maker, air conditioning, dishwasher, wine cooler, microwave, generator, jet, underwater lighting and Williams 285 Sport jet tender, HANSE 575 will take you cruising to a next level. It is A1 registered, and can navigate to Italy, Montenegro, and Greece.
CRUISING IN STYLE
1. Composite helms make it easy to keep on course
2. Command centre: Everything is where it should be
3. Uncluttered teak deck with integrated self-tacking jib
4. Large jet tender garage with launching system. Easy dinghy launching with hydraulic bathing platform, suitable for ribs or Williams 285 Sport jet tender.
5. Self-tacking jib system with integrated track. Tacking with no need for grinding
7. Anchoring manoeuvres made easy: simply touch the button on the remote control.
8. Easy sailing: halyards, sheets and reef lines running to helmsman position.
9. The end of a perfect day in the cockpit. The retractable cockpit table converts into a large sunbathing area
11. Cockpit storage box for mobile phones and more
PERFECTION – DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL
AN INTERIOR TO LIVE IN
1. U-shaped settee, or relaxing area of saloon lounge (5 sqm) with retractable electric table, with centre TV entertainment system
2. Extra-large navigation area
3. Elegantly designed and openable flush hatches above the saloon for light and ventilation
4. Handy surfaces
5. Touchpad light management. SLS - Intelligent Smart Lighting System. Touch screen controller & dimmer