AC Basic Boat Maintenance Package (paušal) is a monthly CHARTER MANAGEMENT service provided by Adriatic Challenge.
The monthly fee includes:
• minor repairs on the boat;
• regular battery charging during the idle period;
• bilge and bilge pump control;
• deck hatches sealing control;
• deck and rigging control;
• tank control
• ropes quality control (mooring, sheets, halyards) and replacing them if necessary;
• control of the navigation lights and replacement if necessary, except for mast lights (high- altitude work);
• engine ignition and ventilation during idle period;
• washing and storage of sails during idle period (1 set);
• boat equipment preparation for winter after the end of the season (washing / unloading of deck equipment, washing / unloading of sails and tents, washing and disassembly of dinghy, lubrication and locking of boat windows, washing of bilge area and general cleaning of the interior, disassembly of the gas cooker, dismantling of the plotter and steering wheel, tightening of cleats, dismantling of safety equipment and preparation for service, dismantling or protecting the cockpit table;
• equipping yacht after the winter season (installation of deck equipment, setting the sails and tents, fitting of rails, installation of dinghy, installation of gas stove, plotter mounting, safety equipment assembly, steering wheel installation);
• gas bottles inspection (does not include installation control)
• fresh water system service (cleaning of filters, drainages, L profiles, tanks and control of joints);
• inspection of the winches;
• service and lubrication of roll system;
• control and lubrication of mainsheet and front sail traveller;
• inspection and service of the steering system (tightening and lubrication);
• mooring control.
Used material is not included in the Basic Boat Maintenance Package (paušal).
For more information send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org